Monday, October 22, 2012

Election 2012: President Obama's Final Debate

We saw President Obama in his final debate tonight.  The debate centered on foreign policy.  Overall I feel like the President severely outclassed Mitt Romney in this debate.  It's not very surprising.  Romney is well known to fall all over himself with foreign relations while President Obama has successful experience dealing with the world. 

What really made me happy is that I saw the Barack Obama that I have expected to see during the debate.  I saw a man who was confident in his position.  Who was forceful in pointing out the inconsistencies and lies in Romney's propaganda.  Who looked Presidential.  I'm glad that the President was able to finish his debating career with a strong statement on the role of the United States in the world.  I look forward to seeing him spend another four years leading our country as the President of the United States. 

No comments:

Post a Comment