Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Advertisement Clues Us In...Obama is Forcing Gay Marriage on the Country!

I want to congratulate the American Values PAC for winning the most ridiculous advertisement award for this election.  And that’s saying a lot!  This poor woman is just so upset because, “Obama is trying to force gay marriage on this country.”  I guess this is in response to the statement that the President made in an interview with ABC in which he said, “At a certain point I've just concluded that for me, personally, it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married.” 


Apparently any statement the President makes is now automatically a bill in Congress.  That must be why I missed the part of the bill that says “every man and woman in American must be married to a person of the same sex.”  I’m pretty sure that is the only way they could “force” gay marriage on the country.  Even if it was legalized, why would have anything to do with anyone other than the gay community who chose to be married?  What a great example of massive exaggeration and fear mongering.   

Here’s my wish for the future.  Please let Obama win the election and on the first day of his term I want him to sign an executive order making homosexuality a completely protected class.  I want to see the panic on Fox News as they report the end of civilization because we are all going to be forced to be homosexual and no one will reproduce. 


I just don’t understand the ignorance that is spewing from the mouths of people like this.  Are these people really so dumb that they can’t understand what they are saying?  Or that what they are saying is in no way true?  Of course, in a country where a moron gets headlines for running his mouth about the President during a concert, what should I expect?  I guess being able to hold a few notes makes one qualified to pass judgment on the leader of the most powerful nation in the world.  (Yes, Hank.  This is directed at you.)  But I’ll get into that in an upcoming post.  In the meantime…make sure you protect your homes and children from that homosexual takeover that President Obama is forcing on us.  Otherwise we may end up with a country full of well dressed, fun-loving, accepting people.  The horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment